Tuesday, August 13, 2013

-Entry 01: Testing 1...2..3...Dycee learns to blog-



well...sort of.

I used to write a lot during my college years (*ehem* not so long ago mind you!), either on multiply or on DA and the most recent is via TinierMe (if that is even considered as blogging). As we all know (I guess?), Multiply is already dead and so is TinierMe and that kinda goes to my DeviantArt account as well. I just realized that it's time for me to find a "real" platform to write my thoughts since those I stated above are not really blogsites to begin with.

Oh wait, I have not yet introduced myself. Silly me! Forgetting the basics!

Hello! I'm Dycee. You pronounce it as "Dye", like the thing you use to color your hair, and "Sea" or "See", which does not really matter since both sounds almost the same as long as you don't pronounce it as "Ki" or "Kee", coz that just ruins it). So yep, I'm Dycee. Nice to meet you and welcome to my blog!

For now, I guess that's the only thing that should matter (...and that I have tons of cats, let's pretend that that's important :P) because I don't want to bore you on my first ever entry. You'll get to know me more anyways as long as you stick around as I write more stuff (hopefully). I'm not really sure what entries I should write about (yet) to be honest, but expect me to talk about the most random of things. I kinda want it to be like that show "Idiot Abroad: Bucket list" where he just goes along doing stuff on the list...no expectations and lots of random adventures. Yep, random adventures!, i like the sound of that. I kinda want my readers (if I'll have any) to have that feel. A random encounter (adventure) per entry they'll read.

So that's it! Welcome again to my wonderful world :)


Meows,

Dycee

ps. for starters, let me tell you that I am terrible at English (grammar) and I have poor computer skills (coding and shiz) so I guess having this blog will help me improve on both too.

also: a Happy Birthday to my cousin Windy! just in case you're reading this! :)


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad! <3 Looking forward to future entries!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohai bb <3 <3 <3 i'm still learning how this thing works XD kinda reminds me so much of our TinierMe days though :P

      Delete