Thursday, November 7, 2013

-Entry 03: I need to fix my template-


Augh...I find it frustrating that I don't know how to code. I want to know how I could manage to put sub-categories on my blog like an album for artworks, recipes, travels etc.

Anyone here who could send me some tutorials or help? (or where to get free codes?)

Thanks :)

That said, here's a sketch I made during a Dr. Sketchy's PH session I attended before :) I think I should blog about that experience too :) hehe


art by dycee photo 579544_681965578485628_1272427552_n_zps986466dc.jpg

anddd here's a cleaned version via Photoshop :) hopefully, i could color it soon when I'm not that busy anymore :)


 photo donnachan_zpsfaefce90.jpg

Short post for now~! gotta get back to work! 


Meows,

Dycee

No comments:

Post a Comment